Featured post

ToolOS

ToolOS | Categorized Matrix Suite Matrix Core. The definitive minimalist utility suite. Image Tools Image Cropper Pixel-perfect precision for social assets. Resizer Modify dimensions fast. Converter Change image formats. Compressor Reduce size, maintain visual fidelity. Image to PDF Batch convert gallery to document. ...

Portfolio Website

Tabrej Azam - Portfolio

Hi, I'm Tabrej Azam
I'm a

"I am an excellent digital designer. I have the ability to understand clients' needs in the best possible way. The designs that clients request, I create even better ones that make them happy. You can give me a chance to prove myself."

Give Me a Chance
Tabrej Azam

About Me

With extensive experience in digital design, I have created over 800+ designs and helped 27+ clients grow their social media accounts. I specialize in understanding client needs and translating them into creative, innovative solutions that exceed expectations. My focus is on crafting user-centered designs that seamlessly combine aesthetics and functionality, delivering impactful visuals and engaging experiences that drive results.

Certified by Canva "Design Guru"
3+ years experience
Diploma in Design

Key Achievements

  • 1I have created nearly 800+ digital designs
  • 2Managed and Grown 17+ clients' social media
  • 3Received Canva's 'Design Guru' certificate

Expertise

Canva

95% proficiency

Photoshop

70% proficiency

Figma

65% proficiency

New Projects

Give a Shot

Tabrej Azam

Email

youremail@gmail.com

Phone

+00 9875432160

Website

www.yourwebsite.com

Location

yourcity, yourstate, Country - pincode

Comments

Popular Posts

ToolOS

Digital Craft - Premium Portfolio